Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally figured out how to post. Here are a few pictures of some of my cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few more. I guess there is a limit on the amount of pictures I can post at one time. I hope I am not hogging the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last batch. I will not hog it any more.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Gustan: My conclusion after seeing your collections' that you are a diehard Lambo lover. (Looks more like a used Lambo car dealer !). Seriously, what a collection you have. Just amazing. I think I'll be a happy person w/ just one of those, maybe. Thanks for sharing the pics w/ us, Gustan. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless!

·
Registered
275 Posts
WOW!!! Well done, congratulations.

Now a difficult / impossible question: If you had to choose only one, which one will it be? ie which do yo like best?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
.....I don't know what to say....spectacular isn't a good enough word....

Chris

·
Registered
250 Posts
Great Mix!
The Lambo Murcielago and the Porsche Carrera GT stand out in my opinion...
Just asking, what would be ur favourite ride Lambo65? ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great very focussed collection. It the silver 430 Spider a Novitec ?
It is a 2001 Ferrari 550 Barchetta. I do not own a 430 yet. I have a 2003 360 Spider that is silver blue and has Hamman kit and wing along with Hamman wheels. Wheel sizes are 19x10 fronts and 19x13 rear. It is at Motorcars of Distinction (www.modexotics.com) getting an engine out service, challenge grill, capristo 3 and new headers along carbon fiber interior.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lambo,

Why do you prefer the Lambro over your Ferrari's? What is your feelings, or how would you describe their "spirit"?
Ferraris are real cool and a work of art somewhat and Lambos are a blast to drive. I like them both.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Is the 360 a Novitec?

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
It is a 2001 Ferrari 550 Barchetta. I do not own a 430 yet. I have a 2003 360 Spider that is silver blue and has Hamman kit and wing along with Hamman wheels. Wheel sizes are 19x10 fronts and 19x13 rear. It is at Motorcars of Distinction (www.modexotics.com) getting an engine out service, challenge grill, capristo 3 and new headers along carbon fiber interior.
I do have a soft spot for the 550 Barchetta. Right now I think it is one of the most underpriced Ferraris around.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts