Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, its been a long time since I posted here, but I thought to share these with you.

I finally got a chance to meet J. Brosseau and see his 308 in person. He has done a fantastic job and the car looks perfect.

The weather was perfect, no surprise since we in the Northwest of the US and Canada are experiencing one of the hottest and driest summers in about 50 years! In fact, I'm actually looking forward to rain, since the heat has been a little too much!

Enjoy the pics!...

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Peter,
Wonderful pictures, glad to see you haven't forgotten about us. Hope to see you on more regularly again. How is your car? Still searching for the 208 Turbo?

Andrew

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Thanks Peter! Looks like you had a great day!

God I love the 246!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
WHOA cool location

and a YELLOW 288 GTO :D
the rims on that 412 are hidious
and the color on that Dino is AMAZING, do you have some more shots of that one Peter?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andrew: About the 208 Turbo: not for now, I've been enjoying the GT4 this year as it has been performing flawlessly and I have no desire for another Ferrari... For now at least! :wink:

DJ: Actually, its just a 308 GTB that has been heavily modified by its owner. A few years ago, it was a rough, red GTB and he has spent tens of thousands of $$$ on it (engine, real GTO front bumper, grille, fog lights, interior, etc...).

Here's another pic of the 246. The colour is called "Verde Silverstone" and its the only 246 painted in it. Trust me, it looks much better in person than these photos!

The location is Pier 62 & 63 at the waterfront of Downtown Seattle

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Too bad, it would have been great to see a yellow GTO

and that Dino is just gorgeous, i'm already in love with that color

1 - 9 of 9 Posts