Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent most of the day yesterday cruisin' with my buddy from Florida. He had his Pantera shipped up for the summer. Lotsa fun, although I was no match for his 600 horsepower!! Enjoy the pics, Ciao, Dennis in Winnipeg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
great pics, thanks for sharing!!

the Pantera looks amazing, but your beast is just so smooth hehehehehe you gotta love them together!

·
Registered
167 Posts
The bull and the ballerina amazing how what a 308 accomplishes with poise and grace...a pantera on the otherhand accomplishes the same task using brute force...you can tell thier personalities by thier looks.

God I want a pantera

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
They go between 40-50K or so...

Always loved the Pantera and thought of owning one but they are very hard to find...

That is a nice one with the rear wing.....

~

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for looking, I know that Pantera is way more of an eye catcher than my black B, that's cool. I even led the parade down the "strip", as kind of a warm-up act for the main event, heehee. Seriously though, people at all the sidewalk cafes pointed to mine then just about freaked when they saw his right behind me, it was quite fun! (exoctics are quite a rare sight in Winnipeg) On the highway, when he put his foot down for a few seconds, it was mind blowing acceleration!! It seemed like I hit the brakes as he left me in his dust! I love the B, not for it's speed, of course, just because it's an F car, and I love the looks, sounds, smells and feel! I hope to get another day out of him as his car IS a trailer queen, I was lucky to coax him to take it out! He really enjoyed himself too though. Ciao, Dennis

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Dennis, I really dig your black 308 - it looks so cool! :cool:

The Pantera is pure muscle - is it true that DeTomaso built the Pantera because he was pissed with Ferrari?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I'm not sure about the DeTomaso/Ferrari fued, but of course, Lamborghini did just that, built a car to show Ferrari how to do it!! For some reason unknown, even to me, I still favor the Ferraris! Ciao, Dennis

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Great pic Dennis. The Pantera sure looks like it's on steroids, very mean and aggresive, was it designed by the man responsible for the Countach?

Personally I prefer the 308, but that's why I'm part of a ferrari forum.

Beauty and the Beast:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, because of the wing, the highly modified looking front end, the wide wheels and the really loud exhaust, the Pantera did get the most attention! I still like the subtleness of the 308 myself though, and as archiegibbs said, "that's why I'm on a Ferrari forum" heehee

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought I'd have to chime in here. I am new to the board, and don't yet have a Ferrari. Been a desire for some time. I do however have a GT-5 Pantera. I am happy to see that so many F-car owners enjoy the Pantera as well. I just thought that it would be shunned here.

I am excited about the chance to pick up a 348 GTS. If it comes to pass I'll be sure to get some pics.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I am new to the board, and don't yet have a Ferrari. I do however have a GT-5 Pantera. I am happy to see that so many F-car owners enjoy the Pantera as well. I just thought that it would be shunned here.

I am excited about the chance to pick up a 348 GTS. If it comes to pass I'll be sure to get some pics.

Steve
Steve,

Welcome to the forum, nice to have you aboard. We do not shun other cars here, well I don’t anyways lol, I love many different makes (mostly only exotics, Lambo, Lotus etc…). We are all addicted to cars here but Ferrari’s just happens to be our first loves.

You have a really beautiful machine there…very clean and by the looks of it, well taken care of. I must admit, it's the nicest one I have seen yet (or maybe because it looks sooo good in white). Post more pictures if you can, I would love to see the interior.

PS…Love the license plate……

~

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Magnum6464 is right!

Welcome aboard, and don't be shy to start a new thread to post pictures of your Pantera!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Steve,
I will agree with both Stile and Magnum. We are automotive enthusiasts not just Ferrari, you will find us talking about all makes of cars. That is a beautiful Pantera you've got. Love the nice clean engine bay!! I'd be ashamed to lift the lid on my 308 next to your car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts