Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being at a show last weekend I stayed behind to see if I could get a few nice pictures. Cultra is a local folk and transport museum. It has some lovely historic streets recreated and people working in them all dressed up in period gear. "You really want to taste the Soda bread that's been cooked over a turff fire", "Yum Yum". I'm rather pleased with the photos.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome photos! Great backgrounds also!
Looks like a fantastic day.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just back from the very first All Ireland Italian car gathering so thought I would add a couple of pics. Hope you like them.
This one is of my 308 and our Clubs Fiat Panda. This little Panda is sort of my Club company car and our Mascot. So far it's been to England, France, Spain, Itlay, Monaco, Morocco and the Sahara desert. This year however is going to be it's biggest adventure as on July 11th "Sylvia" that's it's name, is off to the USA for the Fiat freekout in Detroit. After that it's going to Mexico on hols. I do hope it makes it.

This one is my car and another club members (Paul) 360. Pauls car had one hell of a note.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Glad to see you are enjoying your car! Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up on the day letting kids sit in it all day. Have to say it was a real joy to watch their faces when I opened the doors to let them in.
I lost count of how many kids said they were going to save up ALL their money to buy one when they grow up. So more Ferrari converts for the future.:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a pic of the car when it was silver. Along with some other car from my collection. My Daughter Rebekah wanted her Ferrari in the photo as well.

My Dads Bertone X19, ok it's not a Ferrari but they were called the baby "Ferrari".

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I can see you had a few rust issues before. I've got a couple of bubbles on my car as well. I think you made an excellent choice on changing the color of the car. It looks a lot nicer in "Resale Red" :)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I'll give everybody 1 guess as to who had the coolest car there.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pete04222 said:
I'll give everybody 1 guess as to who had the coolest car there.
There was some lovely machinery there this year. The Triumph TR7 V8 behind my car drew a lot of interest, (we have a strong Rally culture here). It was a full works ex Tony Pond car. I remember it lying in a barn in bits years ago.

There was also a totally original WW2 Kublewagon, (I'm sure I spelt that wrong), the German thing based on the Beetle platform. It was amazing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts