Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few days of judging we have our winners for the photo contest. Drum roll....

First Place marlin

Second Place tifosi12

Third Place eatpasta

Thanks for everyone who particpated in this quarters contest. Best of luck in the second round. We had a number of great photos and others receiving votes were:

6 points gma365
6 points niekwouda
5 points Dr. Bob
5 points Smylait
4 points Pablo Gonzalez
3 points 250lm
3 points enjoythemusic
2 points bmiller411
2 points AHG
2 points Boudewijn Berkhoff

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
all the pics were wonderful: some stunning.
all are winners! 8)

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Thanks to the judges for picking my picture. I was pleasantly surprised as the other pictures posted in the Photo gallery are of such high quality. It will be a long winters wait before I can get out and shoot some more - Ferrari Forum will keep me sane. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks as well to the judges. I feel honored to have come 2nd. Which of my 3 pictures did the trick?

I'm happy to participate in the future. Just got back from Goodwood's Revival of Speed with hundreds of pictures on the chip.
:)

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Cool! People liked my shot! I feel so.... so.... bronze like today.... 8)

but you guys cant keep me from submitting more pictures! I will submit them forever! Nothing can stop me! <insert evil laugh> Muhahahahahahahahahahah.....

........hahahahahahahahah.........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Photo contest

All the pictures look awesome, but how did eatpasta's 250 GTO not win? That was stunning! Not that the rest were bad, but that GTO stopped me in my tracks, its beautiful.

-Tom

vist windingroad.com!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
marlin wrote:
Hey eatpasta, love your photos. Surely the second one is a 330 LMB not a GTO

Of course, its 4713GT, the only GTO produced with a 330LMB style body.
Is it really? I dont know.... compared to most of the blokes on this board I am very much a begenner with these cars.... but most of them are my favorites! So I point my camera at them and hope I do justice to Mr. Pininfarina!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts