Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my hands on a beautiful 2002 360 Modena Spyder. Since I am a new owner, I'm also pretty new to the Ferrari forums. I'm looking to do some performance upgrades to my new toy and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'm thinking high-flow cats and maybe some other type of easy bolt on. I saw in a recent forum post that a company called Kinetix just released some cats for my car. I'm really not to familiar with there products, but I checked out there website and they seem pretty reputable. They say there products carry a lifetime warranty which I haven't seen any other manufacturer of High-flow cats offering. I'd really like to know if anyone else has dealt with them and if so, what there experience was. I'd like to purchase some stuff pretty soon, so please let me know if anyone has any info or suggestions.

Thank you,

Paul

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Well first of all I'd like to say congratulations for the 360, and welcome to Ferrarilife!! Put up some pictures if you are able to, I'm sure everyone would love to see it. I have never owned a 360 but if I did own one, I would put hyperflow cats and a Tubi exhaust system. Several people on this site own 360s and they would be a more reputable source to go to. Good luck on your search for performance parts!!

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Boxer and Chris, I really appreciate the input. I decided to start off slow and pick up some K&N filters from my local auto parts store. I looked at the stock paper ones today and they seemed a bit dirty. Surprisingly, it feels like ti made a difference in performance. I think I'll wait a week or so before I dive into the exhaust. I think I'm going to check out the Tubi exhaust and I'll make some kind of decision on the high-flow cats. Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts