Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am told by my dealer that Stradale beats F430 by 0.4 Sec in Fiorano.

Anybody who can confirm this? Is there a report somewhere on the net?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
sims said:
I am told by my dealer that Stradale beats F430 by 0.4 Sec in Fiorano.

Anybody who can confirm this? Is there a report somewhere on the net?
Yes this is true. All the dealers who were present at the World Dealers Conference at Maranello last July were briefed about the new 430 (and there were 2 actual 430 cars displayed). And yes they were told the Stradale is faster by 0.5 sec around Fiorano.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Untill the 430 "Stradale" is released. That's when Stradale releases more from his check book. :wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you.

I just come back from Franchamps-SPA's track days. It was fantastic, though we were just two Ferrari versus a whole range of Porsche (GT3 RS, GT and Turbos), BMW M3's, Lamborghini's and bunch of single seaters.

It was so exciting pushing the Stradale through Eaux-Rouge. Given the look and the sound of the Stadale, all the folks wanted to have a taxi ride that I provided. In turn, I was able to do same with their cars.

Two Porsche GT3 RS were so excited that they want to buy a Stradale too!!!!! I told them, the game is over and they need to look for second hand cars.

Definitely, I love the Stradale. The best track car for Gentleman drivers!!!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
great, so tell me
Spa Francorchamps just IS the best track in the world huh :wink:

and wich other ferrari was there?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, it is a heck of a ride in SPA. I ll be there again. Every part of the track has its finesse.

The other Ferrari was a Challenge from UK, getting prepared for the next races......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts