Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I'm new to the board, so I thought I should introduce myself. I am a 20 year old college student preparing for a career in health care, hopefully getting into med school, if not going for an Anesthesiologist Assistant program. My love for Ferrari started as soon as I was placed into my grandfather's 1974 375 GTB/4 when I was two years old. Well, I can't say it was love at that first sight. No, it was more of a half hour of crying my eyes out due to the beastly sound of that 12, but as I grew up, I fell in love with Ferrari. How could I not fall in love when my family cherishes the car? Unfortunate for me, I now would like to own one myself one day, and truly believe I will not be happy if I do not aquire one at some point. As for my model preference, any 12-cylinder would do. But, those F355 are beautiful. Hell, I'd take any. Hopefully one day I'll own one, and as for you that already do, know we're jealous....we are all very, very jealous.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Welcome Josh...

This is a great place to hang out and talk about our Ferrari addictions. Hope to see you taking part in our conversations.

~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts