Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
I am trying to either find a replacement for 2005 575 Maranello Superamerica (144205) Evaporator Core or someone who can rebuild/repair the inoperable one I have. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!!!!!
Thank you, 78308 Tina

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All!
I am trying to either find a replacement for 2005 575 Maranello Superamerica (144205) Evaporator Core or someone who can rebuild/repair the inoperable one I have. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!!!!!
Thank you, 78308 Tina
Call VintageAir or other company that make custom AC systems for hot rods. Google "custom auto A/C systems". Might have to ship your bad core to them so that they can repair or duplicate it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This forum is sort of dead so you might get more responses from Ferrari Chat forum. Join and post in Ferrari Chat.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm in Arizona, where are you?
My affliction is for Dinos and I've produced a complete retrofit to R-134a for the 246 GT/GTS including new evaporators as I found a great A/C fabrication shop.

Do you have the unit out of the car and are there any photos?

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Taznjan will probably chime in as he is a great technical resource for that era and model. Perhaps pm him directly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts