Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in fact i search an distributor cap #115518 and the price are very different in each dealer !! :confused:

i found 480 US Dollars to 180 US dollars...
at this time the cheaper is T.Rutlands.But is it a serious dealer ??
someone know this dealer ??
thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi "la Provence" !

I well know the place Avignon where u live in France 'caus i lived in "Eygalières" ...
Amazing !!
The world is so small !
Maybe u know him but i will advice u asking to NOEL RACING around AIX EN PROVENCE ( Jean Christophe): go to the website;)
This team is very helpfull and honest specialized for these models .
Fabrice will find everything you need from the little washer to a car and at a very reasonable price !
I personally compared prices for many parts and these are the same finally than on the web sites ,without the CB payment danger and carriage cost.

Read you soon from south west of France ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi "la Provence" !

I well know the place Avignon where u live in France 'caus i lived in "Eygalières" ...
Amazing !!
The world is so small !
Maybe u know him but i will advice u asking to NOEL RACING around AIX EN PROVENCE ( Jean Christophe): go to the website;)
This team is very helpfull and honest specialized for these models .
Fabrice will find everything you need from the little washer to a car and at a very reasonable price !
I personally compared prices for many parts and these are the same finally than on the web sites ,without the CB payment danger and carriage cost.

Read you soon from south west of France ...

oh fine i have a very good friend in Eygalieres it's very near from me
tu parle francais alors?? (i continue in english...)

so i know noel racing but i don't know they can have parts for 308, i call them tomorow thanks for information

but about you : you have an 308GTBI 2v or 4v ??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello

Of course i do speak frensh but not everybody will understand frensh speaking.

I do confirm that NR will be helpfull because i'm gonna buy for around 400 euro of material in order to finish my 308 GTBI (2 valves, 81', blue Pozzi)

Maybe i know your friend but not very interesting for american drivers...

Well if you have to come in "GERS" country (32), make me know it.

All the best

1 - 9 of 9 Posts