Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My nephew was in Paris to see the Auto Show. He is from Southern California and the French think he is nothing. Well, maybe. Mitsebutish (heavens I can’t spell Japanese names) car did not start because a Japanese computer would not allow it. The president from Japan was pisssed. Not at the Americans, but his home team with the computer.

“Gee, I flew half way around the globe to ride in my car. It won’t start. Am I upset? Are you human?”

Looks like the good old U.S. of A. in Orange County wins again. Why? Because we know.

8)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bart said:
My nephew was in Paris to see the Auto Show. He is from Southern California and the French think he is nothing. Well, maybe. Mitsebutish (heavens I can’t spell Japanese names) car did not start because a Japanese computer would not allow it. The president from Japan was pisssed. Not at the Americans, but his home team with the computer.

“Gee, I flew half way around the globe to ride in my car. It won’t start. Am I upset? Are you human?”

Looks like the good old U.S. of A. in Orange County wins again. Why? Because we know.

8)
Bart,
What exactly do you mean? Does your nephew work for a Japanese company and the error was the Japanese? Also what car company is it?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill works for a company which sets up cars for shows, movies, and tv ads. He flys around the world doing this.
He is the one who expained to me why you rarely see a driver in a tv commerical.

I have no idea which show (Not the fall Paris Auto show) but some show in Paris. I have no idea what it was for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts