Ferrari Life Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Trevor,

Of course I know Fede with the yellow scuderia

you don t remember that my forum name was maxi on the gtr forum and that I was driving your 360 in Monaco?
No Way!!!! Dario, its you!! :crowngrin::thumbsup::steeringwheel:

You know have a house in Italy now right? About 2 hours drive from Monaco!

We must catch up soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
RSC1 experience

Any further experience or comments regarding the RSC1 pads?

I went thru a set at RA and was pleased with their performance as compared to OEM. Pad wear was not an issue, but after 6 hours of track time, they were toast. Cracked, pitted, and some chunking, but overall about what I would expect.

They were heat cycled after this 3 day event so I have gone back to OEM pads for street. Not sure whether to go with 19/29's next time or another set of RSC1's for the track.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am using pagid rsc1 on the scuderia and I did one trackday with them and motul rbf 600 racing brake fluid.

I did not found a lot of better braking power compared to oem and they need a little bit of temperature to work well but were quiet constant and did not overheat.

The problem is that I never feel that there is too much braking power.

I tried another scuderia fitted with rs19 and there was much more inital bite even with lighter braking and they were feeleng much more similar to steel brakes with competition pads.

I don t know if there could be something else other than brake pads that would make my car braking less good but if that was just the pads there is a lot of difference in initial bite.

Other than that the rsc1 are not noisy at all as the oem pads while the rs19 make some really light squealing sometimes but probably would be ok if you take the anti squeal shim fitted to the rear of oem pads and use them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello at all
Please news for OEM brembo pads versus Pagid RSC and especially versus RSL19/RSL29 or newly RSL1 (the best) that I would like to try ?

Tip :
The RSC1 are strictly identical to the front OEM Brembo !
is engraved on the back of the brake pad : Textar T4300F...it's the same material ...

Phil

21 - 24 of 24 Posts