Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched a video of a Top Gear show that compared the new Lambo to the Pagani(sp?). In the show they said the Lambo Murceilago(sp) could beat any Ferrari and well the Pagani destroyed the Lambo on the track making they said the top Exotic of today. I will admit its astonishing to have a first car in this class to be so amazing. Of couse this biggest thing I would criticise is the fact that the car is not 100% Pagani (ie the engine is Mercedes).

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
The Pagani is a real supercar in all it's true meaning, you can't really compare it to let's say a Modena.
You should compare it with an Enzo.
That would be a very interesting test.
But i really wonder how good the Pagani will do next year at the 24 Hours of Le Mans

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The F40 or Pagani?

The F40 of couse has a Ferrari V8 engine with turbos

The Pagani has a V12 made by Mercedes-Benz for Pagani and I believe it is somewhere in the neighborhood of 560 bhp.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Depends on which version
the C12 has 394 hp
C12-S has 550 hp
and the C12-S 7.3 (pic that i posted) has 555 hp

and how much the LM version will have is still unknown

·
Registered
31 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
In the show they said the Lambo Murceilago(sp) could beat any Ferrari...
A stock 360 Modena or Maranello for sure... a Challenge car is probably faster though.. and an Enzo should squash it...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
The F40 or Pagani?

The F40 of couse has a Ferrari V8 engine with turbos

The Pagani has a V12 made by Mercedes-Benz for Pagani and I believe it is somewhere in the neighborhood of 560 bhp.
Ofcourse I know the F40 has V8 with turbos.

I never heard about the pagani. And does anybody know what the official website is?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dirk,
That is the video which made me start this thread. I'm curious because in the video they say the Lambo can beat the Ferrari but they don't say which. And if the Zonda can wimp the Lambo as badly as it did what will it do to the Enzo on a track? And to think this is Pagani's first car! Can we say "I WANT one!"

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Yeah well
if you take a murcie (BTW love that color) and place it against a modena, sure the modena will eat dust.
it will be more interesting against a 575
But i would love to see the zonda against the enzo
now that would be a supercar battle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts