Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm new here, but a regular over on the Audi forums at audizine.com. Anyway, someone spied the P4/5 and thought it would be worth posting the link over here so you can take a look.

P4/5 Sighting Thread

Cheers!
-Kurt

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Beautiful car, and very nice pictures.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer, you are right. Quoting from an interview with Glickenhaus (the owner of the 612 P4/5),

AB: Word has it that you're one of those rare car collectors who doesn't mind putting miles on the pieces in his collection. How many miles will be on the P4/5's odometer after a year? (In other words, do you have plans to actually drive it?)

JG: Over the years I've put over 500,000 miles on my cars. 40K miles on my Lola T-70, 25K miles on my Ford MK-IV, I just put 1100 kms on my 166 Spyder Corsa at the Giro di Sicilia. I drove my 88 TR 155,000 miles. She will be driven.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I have heard that the P4/5 gets a lot of road time. It is great that the owner uses it as it is indended to be.
Well, since the owner was the one that had the idea in the first place, I suppose it's not surprising he's living up to his own intentions. :). Don't mind me, just being cheeky here.

I had the priviledge to see the car in action and up close myself at Goodwood and it's an awesome car! The best of current technology and traditional styling that still doesn't look from a bygone era but rather the same formula used in a modern way. I'm very glad Ferrari thought so too and gave it an official designation of P4/5 (Luca diM's idea).

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Great to see any Ferrari being used. Shows that you should always carry a camera in your car, you never know what you might see - and who would believe that without evidence !

I haven't seen a Ferrari all year - even though I'm never more than two miles from a Ferrari when I'm in my home town.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I haven't seen a Ferrari all year - even though I'm never more than two miles from a Ferrari when I'm in my home town.
What?!?!!?!? I spend 300 days a year in a part of Africa that does not have gas, electricity, running water or even shops and I've seen at least 200 different Ferraris this year. You need to get out more! :D

You're in the bloody UK - no reason you shouldn't go to Goodwood. I was gobsmacked by both the Festival of Speed and the Revival.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts