Registered
1,516 Posts
Front reminds me of a Noble

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Enzo250GTO said:
It must be a pleasure to see the car come together. How was it driving it for the first time?
It was really amazing. We've gotten her weight down to 2440lbs and with a bit more tire and better aero and aero balance she's amazing. We're seeing 0-100kph in very close to 3 seconds and think with her aero she'll touch 240mph not that I plan on seeing if that's possible. She's very stable and comfortable and when the exhaust shunts and comes out the upper pipes the sound is not something your likely to forget.

Best

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thats really amazing. The car looks and sounds great. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the post.

I love it: a guy with so much money that he says to himself "hmmmm, I have this million dollar car...but....but...it's just not good enough...so I'm gonna come up with some ideas to make it better, and it's ok if it costs me a million more."

Wish I had that kind of cash sitting around....more power to him.

Personally, I do like the looks of it. Looks a bit more futuristic than I would have hoped though. But I like it that the guy is TRYING to make the Enzo look better (the only complaint I have about the Enzo, from what I understand about it...no I don't own one.)

Increasing performance would be great too. Half of the fun would be in feeling like Enzo himself (designing "your own" Ferrari.)

I'll just have to settle with my 360 Modena....with no massive changes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have not heard much about the P4/5 lately. Anyone know if Jim still has it?

Is he planning a similar project when the Enzo successor comes out in 2012?
He still has it and has said it will stay in the family.

He's building a race version based upon a Scuderia that he will take to Le Mans 24 hours.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Jim stated he'll never sell P 4/5

Have not heard much about the P4/5 lately. Anyone know if Jim still has it?

Is he planning a similar project when the Enzo successor comes out in 2012?

Said once, he planned to pass it along to his children and/or such. WHICH makes perfect sense. He spent a honest amount of time perfecting that design with PFarina and Ferrari and it's a TRUE Ferrari which IIRC he owns the 'copyright' or such [?]. So, why would one give up a family member?

He created it, it's certified, and it has history of NOT being afraid to be used.

The only discussion I've heard [and now seen in print] is Cavallino's refusal to accept it as a ture Ferrari: P 4/5 is a honest work. Cavallino's refusal to include such is beyond me.

Then again I don't understand their lumping Mondial T's with the Valeo when the F 355 has it's own line and the 355 too. Or the 456 GTA having it's own line and not the 456 MGTs

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Is he keeping the Scuderia engine or swapping it for a V12?

I believe it is V12 and to look a bit like the P 4/5 in cues . But I have no inside or other knowledge other than what is dribbled over the net.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I have not heard much about it either. A mid mounted V12 out of a 599 GTB would make for a very quick car.

I say let MK_E at it .... get a couple extra HP

and that is clues not cues from my above.... guess I got the 'L' out of it :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts