Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No garage is truly finished until your floor looks great. heres the answer. we acid stain your existing floor to what ever look you want...we can even cut in the logos of your car. finish it right. give the hi-end car a hi-end home. forget those epoxy floors with fleck...this is truly a hi-end look:)

http://www.luxuryconcretefloors.com

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Looks very nice! Welcome to the forum!

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks chris. i thought this would be a great place to show off some of the work...i guess i should of second guessed the picture of my friends lambo in a ferrari forum. lol

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
thanks chris. i thought this would be a great place to show off some of the work...i guess i should of second guessed the picture of my friends lambo in a ferrari forum. lol
Oh thats alright, we love all cars here. Actually a couple of the members of the forum have Lamborghinis.

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
And why not?
Well, the only time a car is parked in it is the winter....and lets just say the spot is reserved for my mom's Trailblazer:rolleyes:

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, ive gotten tons of visitors to the site and even a few e-mails from members here. cant wait till i do a garage for a member and they can post some pictures of their ferrari and floor.
thanks for all the views!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts