Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
900 Posts
360 Spyder said:
My question though is, do you concider the 288GTO a supercar to be compared to the likes of the F40/F50/Enzo?
I don't think the 288GTO has the look of an extraordinary supercar. Sure it may be fast as helll, but the F40/F50/Enzo have the supercar look to back the performance and price. The 288 looked to much like the 308/328, which are considerably "cheaper".

As always :work:

· Registered
900 Posts
Bazil said:
If the 308/328 had never existed - would you still say it doesn't look like an extraordinary supercar? No way!! The GTO looks exactly how a supercar should look!!!

It's not about whether or not it looks like a cheaper car - and besides, looking like another model of Ferrari hardly devalues it!! If it looked like a Skoda Estelle I could understand what you're saying!!!
Not quite sure what a Skoda Estelle is but anyway I was merely saying a supercar should look somewhat not cookie cutter, like the F40 F50 or Enzo. You have to admit that these cars are certainly supercar-like just by looking at them. I personally don't think the 288 is too stunning as far as looks are concerned. If you feel otherwise, more power to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.