Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow

That score again
Pole 1 Ferrari 0 ( or nil if tou are a football or soccer fan )

With this wrapped around a pole is it a 430 or a 360 as the article claims?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Greg

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I agree with Jimmy...this should be done on a track not on a normal road. Just out of curiousity wasn't this already posted? And it is definitely a waste of a 360....1 less opporotunity for me...;)

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
it's a 360 Modena, look at the wheels, mirrors and front lights...

I find it amazing, how safe these new Ferraris are, there was an accident here in Brazil, in Interlagos actually, where F1 is at now, a few years ago, also with a 360 Modena, the guy lost control and hit the beginning of the pit wall sideways, and got the car cut in half

the rear half exploded, but neither the driver or the passenger had any serious wounds, since they remained in the front half of the car

incredible!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a 360 Modena, look at the wheels, mirrors and front lights...

I find it amazing, how safe these new Ferraris are, there was an accident here in Brazil, in Interlagos actually, where F1 is at now, a few years ago, also with a 360 Modena, the guy lost control and hit the beginning of the pit wall sideways, and got the car cut in half

the rear half exploded, but neither the driver or the passenger had any serious wounds, since they remained in the front half of the car

incredible!
Opps, I mean 360, let me change the subject.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I agree with Jimmy...this should be done on a track not on a normal road. Just out of curiousity wasn't this already posted? And it is definitely a waste of a 360....1 less opporotunity for me...;)

Chris

It's definitely a 360 Modena. Chris your curiousity is correct, it has been posted before under the thread ''Ferrari on pole''.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts