Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is great but one very small idem, the horn. When you hit it, it sounds like a little toy car. Tweet-tweet, not the blast of what I had expected. If this is the only thing wrong about this great car, I will feel very lucky to be an owner of one.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
308 GTB,
Yep, that is the maculate horn of a mighty car. A little tinnie, I think. :ex:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Well Andrew, he is wright, all Ferrari horns sound like that, maybe one a bit different then the other, but it's their sound.
Well it's the Italian sound to be more correct

·
Registered
48 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
b0rf said:
you dummy, all ferrari horns sound like that.
A little harsh don't you think? I've read this thread about a dozen times now trying to figure out who the dummy is... maybe its me? :roll:
You dummy, i was just being sarcastic ;)

Sorry, i forgot to include a little smily. I was just joking around.

Haha! Nothing like havin' a big V12 under the hood and a horn that suits a little red wagon!

Sorrry again!

-Jarrett.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It is bad, they are such unique cars so they should have unique horns. Im suprised because Ferrari horn oil sells for a rediculous prive ($110+) at dealers, so its one more thing the shop can take you to the bank for. I gues they (ferrari) have figured out enough ways to take owners' money.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bart said:
Everything is great but one very small idem, the horn. When you hit it, it sounds like a little toy car. Tweet-tweet, not the blast of what I had expected. If this is the only thing wrong about this great car, I will feel very lucky to be an owner of one.

:lol:
LOL :lol: but notice that it has an high tone so ... when speeding you can hear it !

·
Registered
454 Posts
I laughed when I first my horn. It is unique but what was I expecting? Some deep blast from Pavarotti?? "HEY YOU! GET OUT OF MY LITTLE CAR'S WAY!!!!!!" That would be cool! :D

Forza my little horn,

Dane

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dane Sander said:
I laughed when I first my horn. It is unique but what was I expecting? Some deep blast from Pavarotti?? "HEY YOU! GET OUT OF MY LITTLE CAR'S WAY!!!!!!" That would be cool! :D

Forza my little horn,

Dane
:lol: :lol: :lol: I could hear Pavorotti now as I read that hold the note forever on the WAY!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
WOW!!!! Boxer you dug up a three year old thread!?!

Did you suddenly awake in a cold sweat last night with this question suddenly arisen from your subconscious?
:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts