Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

You will no doubt be pleased to learn that the following parts catalogues can now be found on the Ferrari Owners' Site :

208, 246, 288, 308, 328, 400, 412, Mondial and 365 GT4 BB and 512.

You're only 3 clicks away from online Classic Ferrari Parts ordering !

www.owners.ferrari.com > Vintage > Spare Parts > Go

Regards.

Jeff Howe - Ferrari UK

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes, let me echo Peter's sentiment. Hi Jeff and thank you for your kind help not too long ago.

Barry

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi Jeff,

Nothing on the subject (sorry Andrew) but Egham, Surrey has such a nice sound to it. Next to Maranello, my favorite place in the world. My sister used to study in the UK and everytime I visited her and came in the neighborhood I had to visit the facility. My first (and only) yellow F40 I saw at Ferrari UK. Also went to the Thorpe estate once and that is really amazing. Back then Talacrest was also around the corner, so kind of a must for me. Still have a mug with the Maranello Concessionairs emblem on it! Sorry that I got carried away.

Niels

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Hope you can resurrect that thread, but it is 8 years old.

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Barry- Thanks. I tried to save it to my Favorites and found I already had it. Some of those late night searches years ago turned up gems that were apparently soon forgotten.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Terry,

I remember when they used to post pictures of their inventory; shelf after shelf of parts. It was fun to just look at those pictures.

Today their website is much more refined, like the others.

Barry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow

Hello

I Have a Ferrari, and wanted to renovate vintage Ferrari car, So I want to buy Ferrari parts for my car "Ferrari 308 GT4 Dino"

I connect with Ferrari dealer they offer very high price for that parts. please let me know the local Ferrari parts dealer in USA, Ohio, Cleveland.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts