Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I think I'll reserve judgement - the familiar rear end and new front end are looking strange at the moment. It's certainly different.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Are you thinking of making a purchase?

For £35K it's a good price, not sure about the lights, but WTF, it's still a ferrari and I reckon it would be a grower.:)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I like the lights but I hate the grilles.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Makes a huge difference - just those fog lamps!!! That's a fab period pic - with a 4 lamp 330 behind as well!

& are there a couple of tasty looking Alfa's behind in those garage pics?
It looked a lot rougher when it was in storage - think the 'rust free' description in the ad might be stretching it a bit!!!!!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It certainly is distinctive, there have been a number of 330's on eBay in the States recently, in fact they seem to have been pretty much the only Fcars selling there! Is it just optimistic reserves putting people off or general economic climate?
Proper stuff (i.e front engined, V12:D - no offence Arch, Pete etc) seems to be on a market high, but everything else seems difficult to shift - is that a fair assessment?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It certainly is distinctive, there have been a number of 330's on eBay in the States recently, in fact they seem to have been pretty much the only Fcars selling there! Is it just optimistic reserves putting people off or general economic climate?
Proper stuff (i.e front engined, V12:D - no offence Arch, Pete etc) seems to be on a market high, but everything else seems difficult to shift - is that a fair assessment?
No offence taken Al:) I don't know how private sellers are getting on with V8's, but I look at most independents and main dealers websites at least once a week and they don't seem to struggle to shift their good V8's, most seem to have the caption 'Sold, another one desparately required' besides the photo.

12 cylinder F-Cars are much rarer than V8's which would probably go some way to explaining why they are selling as there will probably be more demand for them. However, 456 and 550 prices are still on their way down, see Boxer's thread from last week http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6644

1 - 15 of 15 Posts