Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
FER*ARI 360 M*DENA
:lol: :lol:

Actually for a replica it is pretty nice, if for some reason you can't afford the $240,000 price of a real one.

:work:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Couple of issues/problems with that car...

First...the add says to "Ask for Ted" but the number is registered to a Behnam Laghai in California. This information, as well as the street address is easily found by doing a reverse lookup of the number provided.

Next problem...a 6 cylinder? Come on...

Next problem...it's a fake.

Last problem I will mention...does the roof not look like it came off of a Mazda Miata? To me the whole thing looks like a Miata on steroids...And I LOVE the 360 Modena! This one looks too short in overall length.

Don't even get me started on that piece of glass on the back deck...it screams FAKE!!!!

But...that's just my opinion and everybody has one... :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can't imagine that you can buy a car or moreover a car like Ferrari on the internet, besides not from a dealer but from an individual. What if you get a cardboard mock-up and the seller changes passport, makes a plastic surgery and flies to Brasil with your money!??!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
You're right 360 Spyder, the engine window is just AWFUL. :ugh:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ehh, I really am just not big on fakes.

I have to agree with 360 spyder's analysis of the car though. It looks too short and the ride height looks really high. It's like unproportionate. The glass...I won't get started. But anyways...no.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
As the admin of this site I should never say something like this but I'm going to.

Anyone that thinks this passes off as even NEAR close to being a real Ferrari has no business posting here.

You could post pics of that and never say "this is a replica" anywhere in the topic and ALL OF US should be able to SCREAM "FAKE FAKE, OMG GET LOST...."

Words that come to mind:

wanker, posers, wannabe...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I agree with the sentiments of not buying a fake car. However, I still think it looks pretty darned good for a fake. I have seen many Pontiac Fiero's that try to look like Ferraris and haven't seen anything even this close. /shrug

·
Registered
383 Posts
as fakes go, this one's pretty good. I've seen others which look much much worse. I would not be caught dead in it tho, it's bad enough that you'll be scorned by ferrari owners everywhere, but i'm pretty sure even the regular ol' boy racers' (driving the MR-2 which it's based on no less) won't look too lightly on someone driving a fake 360 spider. :ugh:

·
Registered
180 Posts
ok, it's a fake but it's really a great job !!! For sure, i ll never buy a false Ferrari, but, when you see this car, it took hours and hours af works to do this !

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
If you see Ferrari's on pics each and every day, this thing looks like a replica, if you don't, well maybe it looks better then.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts