Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is almost time to aquire my second Ferrari...I am looking for an F1 trans 550 in yellow...if anyone knows of any places to check out that have or can aquire this vehicle please let me know.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sounds great, question: aren't all 550 manuals? I thought only the 575's can have an optional F1 gearbox.

Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I would think that trying to find a giallo 550 is a bit like trying to find the needle in a haystack. Good luck anyway and keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I know that in a previous post the idea of a Giallo 550 was not appealing to many, however I for one do think that a Giallo 550 looks tremendous.

The Ferrari dealer in Cardiff had one for sale for sometime at around GBP£55,000 I kept looking at it, it was affordable, but felt it was more than I wanted to spend at this juncture. I was happy to see it sold :) as I kept feeling I should put it out of its misery sitting on the forecourt (lot) not being driven.

Good luck Head-dude!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Try this guy out. His name is Steve Waldie @ 1-866-849-2564. He is an exotic car broker. He deals mostly with Lambo's but if you need an exotic he can find one for you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the informaiton guys...I will post pics if I find her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts