Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I've never been a fan of kit cars and this one is no exception. Someone put a lot of time and love into that car, but me personally, I'd would rather have it as a fully restored Fiat 1800. Which, like the Fiero, is a great car in it's own right. Don't make it something it's not.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Andrew, of course I was kidding!! :wink:

that´s why I rolled my eyes like this :roll: [/u]

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
FunkyJunc said:
WWHHHOOOOAAAA BUDDY!!!!!
I gotta get me one of those ... its one of a kind!!!!
Pay no attention to them FunkyJunc, if it turns your crank…go for it ! :lol:

Personally im not a big fan of that Fiat model but hey…we all have our preferences. I do think it looks cool in a different way.

But hey what do I know, im the black sheep of the Forum…Bling-Bling !!!! :green:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mario, I´m afraid to see what you might do to your Ferrari

bling bling bling :lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
magnum6464 said:
FunkyJunc said:
WWHHHOOOOAAAA BUDDY!!!!!
I gotta get me one of those ... its one of a kind!!!!
Pay no attention to them FunkyJunc, if it turns your crank…go for it ! :lol:

Personally im not a big fan of that Fiat model but hey…we all have our preferences. I do think it looks cool in a different way.

But hey what do I know, im the black sheep of the Forum…Bling-Bling !!!! :green:
Magnum6464 .... I guess sarcasm doesnt transmit so well over a forum thread!

I hadnt seen the FerrariForum link in there, got me to thinking ... I hope I didnt offend a user, they obviously are aware of the site and could very well be a registered user!! :eek: :oops:

No offense to anyone, was just commenting on the car ... :green: :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
FunkyJunc said:
I guess sarcasm doesnt transmit so well over a forum thread!

I hadnt seen the FerrariForum link in there, got me to thinking ... I hope I didnt offend a user, they obviously are aware of the site and could very well be a registered user!! :eek: :oops:

No offense to anyone, was just commenting on the car ... :green: :wink:
FunkyJunc, Hey if you were being sarcastic I would of never known because I like things that are slightly different than everyone else. Sarcasms is good in life, its like hot sauce on your food, its spices things up !!!!

stile - alpine said:
I´m afraid to see what you might do to your Ferrari

bling bling bling :lol:
I like to be different but not tacky, has to have style and still look sporty, not over flashy and has to match.

Ferrari rims for example, im not a big fan of, I think they could look a lot better. Rims should not exaggerate the car but should compliment it !

The interiors I find are quite simple. In one of the early posts they had a Bling Bling 550M with a mix of red and black interior….that was very cool but a little too flashy and didn't match. I would of chosen light charcoal. Now the question is, will I do this to the one I find ? probably not but the rims are coming off ASAP !

Im not a sheep, I make my own way :green:

Anyways...that's just me.

8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts