Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the local Lamborghini dealer today. They had a silver 550 for sale... The dealer told me the asking price. Rats. It was low mileage (19,000 miles) with only a small crack in the front air dam.

$98,000

It now has broken the $100,000 barrier.

Oh woo is me.

:evil:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Heck - what do you expect from a Lambo dealer - he doesn't appreciate what he's got his hands on! :green: (Tell him your Ferrari dealer has a low-mile Diablo VT on-sale for $95K)

BTW, how was the Aussie trip? Did you get down-town in Sydney?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am leaving next Thursday for the short trip to Syndey. Then to Whitsunday for 5 days. I end up in Melbourne for the race.

8)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I hope that the prices will be the same within now and 30 years :green:

Must...own...550...Maranello

After I bought one, the prices may rise again :wink:

$98,000... It's getting really low => What will happen when the continuator (or how do you say that :oops:) of the 575M is presented? How low will it go?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Bart said:
I was at the local Lamborghini dealer today. They had a silver 550 for sale... The dealer told me the asking price. Rats. It was low mileage (19,000 miles) with only a small crack in the front air dam.

$98,000

It now has broken the $100,000 barrier.

Oh woo is me.

:evil:
Does this mean you'll soon be getting another one? ;)

Oh, and are you going to get into the Williams pits? You'd better take some pics!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
according to Cavallino 3600 cars, and then an "extra" 33 Maranello World Record versions
3600 seems like an estimated number. Odd if the factory produced on an even number like that, possible but not the Ferrari way of doing things.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts