Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been thinking long and hard about this. I'm not sure what to do.

I have organized a gathering here in Connecticut every Sunday since August. It is a group of guys that truely appreciate exotic cars. Much like my friends here, we consider ourselves "normal" and do not have an agenda. We just love cool cars and welcome anyone that wants to hang out with us. I would love to share my weekend activities with each of you but to do so means sending you to the "other" forum. I obviously choose not to provide a link as it feels to much like advertising. I tried spawning it here but unfortunately there simply aren't enough New England locals on this site.

I guess I'll pose the question

Should I direct you to the other site to the proud results of my efforts and see the photos of my buddies cars? Or should I leave it be thinking that exposure to a more populated forum could only hurt my favorite hang out?

Lane

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I can't see a problem with posting the other forum up. At worst if it is seen unfit to post, you could PM everyone that would like to read it. I'll be the first to say that I would.:)

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts

I have organized a gathering here in Connecticut every Sunday since August. It is a group of guys that truely appreciate exotic cars. We consider ourselves "normal" and do not have an agenda. We just love cool cars and welcome anyone that wants to hang out with us. I would love to share my weekend activities with each of you but to do so means sending you to the "other" forum. I obviously choose not to provide a link as it feels to much like advertising. I tried spawning it here but unfortunately there simply aren't enough New England locals on this site.

Should I direct you to the other site to the proud results of my efforts and see the photos of my buddies cars? Or should I leave it be knowing that exposure could only hurt my favorite forum?

Lane
Lane, Why not set up a New England Chapter of Scudrunners ? That way there is no conflict with the "other" forum.

http://www.scudrunners.net/index.html

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
---I guess I'll pose the question

Should I direct you to the other site to the proud results of my efforts and see the photos of my buddies cars?
Lane,

Why not first direct an e-mail to Andrew to see how he feels about outside links.

It seems to me there should be no harm because having done those myself I do know what is involved.

However, I would check with Andrew first.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Lane,

Why not first direct an e-mail to Andrew to see how he feels about outside links.

It seems to me there should be no harm because having done those myself I do know what is involved.

However, I would check with Andrew first.
+1 I agree

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts

I have organized a gathering here in Connecticut every Sunday since August. It is a group of guys that truely appreciate exotic cars. Much like my friends here, we consider ourselves "normal" and do not have an agenda. We just love cool cars and welcome anyone that wants to hang out with us. I would love to share my weekend activities with each of you but to do so means sending you to the "other" forum. I obviously choose not to provide a link as it feels to much like advertising. I tried spawning it here but unfortunately there simply aren't enough New England locals on this site.

Should I direct you to the other site to the proud results of my efforts and see the photos of my buddies cars? Or should I leave it be thinking that exposure to a more populated forum could only hurt my favorite hang out?

Lane
You have a PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts