Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....but every bit as fast, faster than most even and total sleeper.

Mazda Miata:

The grunt (some changes since this pic):

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
those are so much fun to drive, one of my uncle's had one
i did get too play with it a few times before he sold the car

those rims do look pretty good under that car

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is turbo. The power to weight ratio is key. The car has been driven to a 12.7 second 1/4 mile time.

Its fun for sure but sometimes scary due to being so small.

The best part about those wheels were they were super cheap $99 each, have quite a wider offset than factory specs, and are around 13lbs each.

Just thought I'd share my toy. Much cheaper than a Ferrari but not as good looking.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
an MX5 isn't THAT small
try driving a Spitfire
now that is low & small
it's possible to touch the ground while driving around in that one and if you pull up next to a truck, THEN you feel really small

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It handles like a go-kart. Its plenty small and low to the ground. Maybe not compared to a Spitfire but a Spitfire isn't making 250 wheel horsepower either. I can't get a jack under it so its fairly low.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
PrancingHorse said:
It handles like a go-kart. Its plenty small and low to the ground. Maybe not compared to a Spitfire but a Spitfire isn't making 250 wheel horsepower either. I can't get a jack under it so its fairly low.
Must be great fun on the track! :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
looks like fun. There is a company in Australia which fits supercharged V8's to these cars. I think the V8 is sourced from lexus. They are very quick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts