Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maranello, March 2004 - To mark the Ferrari Maserati Group's imminent entry to the Russian market, two Ferraris and two Maseratis left the Maserati headquarters in Modena on the 'RUSSIAN AND NORTHERN EUROPEAN TOUR' which will see them cover over 10,000 kilometres in difficult winter conditions across Northern Europe.

The cars in question are a Ferrari 575M Maranello, a Ferrari 360 Modena, a Maserati Quattroporte and a Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa. They are being driven by Ferrari and Maserati test drivers and led by Gigi Barp.
source: www.ferrari.com

Sounds like the F355 world tour, but now with a specific reason

·
Registered
776 Posts
While that would be cool as heck to be a part of...I would not want to drive the Spyder during the Russian winter...isn't it harsh?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
This is one of the photos.

Interestingly, the 360 is much wider than the 575!! In fact it's wider than all the other cars. Could I be fooled by the camera?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Where is Olga? This is headed to here part of the world. So these are the first Ferraris for that market? I can't believe old KGB didn't import them for themselves.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Where is Olga? This is headed to here part of the world. So these are the first Ferraris for that market? I can't believe old KGB didn't import them for themselves.
Not exactly the most inconspicuous car for a secret police Andrew - You would hear them coming miles away, especially if they fitted Tubi's !! :D

Dermot

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dermot said:
Enzo250GTO said:
Not exactly the most inconspicuous car for a secret police Andrew - You would hear them coming miles away, especially if they fitted Tubi's !! :D

Dermot
I was thinking more for the fat cats that ruled the country and had all the nice pleasures while everyone else froze.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
the one with the doggy's is so cute :D
The dogs are actually pulling Barts 550 (Just out of the picture on the right) after a tragic overheating accident at maximum speed involving a goat and Olga's highly trained dog sled team!

:D :D :D

DD

·
Registered
244 Posts
Dermot said:
Dj Dirk said:
The dogs are actually pulling Barts 550 (Just out of the picture on the right) after a tragic overheating accident at maximum speed involving a goat and Olga's highly trained dog sled team!

DD
lol :p

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dermot said:
Dj Dirk said:

DD
ROTFL! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
244 Posts
nope, I'm sorry. I don't have a high resolution of that pic

(from Ferrariworld.com)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Like the snow-photo's too, but don't like the brown (used to be yellow) 360 :-?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts