1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari Gathering @ LeMans Karting

WHEN | SATURDAY - July 15th, 2006 | 11AM - 5PM

WHERE | LeMans Karting - 45957 Hotchkiss Street, Fremont, CA 94539

LeMans Karting will host our first FERRARI GATHERING. All Ferrari owners and enthusiasts are welcome to come out and enjoy an afternoon showcasing their Ferraris.

We will have discounted rates for the karting in interested! LeMans Karting brings indoor karting to a new level, providing a fun track that is wide enough to run side by side with your competitors. LeMans Karting has the highest top speed of any indoor karting facility in the Bay Area.

Karting Prices:

- $10 Practice Sessions | 8-10 Laps | From 11AM - 1PM
- $50 Ferrari Owners Karting Competition (see details below) | From 1:30 - 4:30PM

FERRARI Owners Karting Competition will include 3 HEAT races + 1 Semi Finals. The TOP 10 in points will move on to the FINALS to win prizes!! Limited to only 50 people. Please indicate if you would like to join the competition by writing KARTING next to your name on the sign up list.

Any Shops or Companies interested in having a FREE BOOTH at this event, please email me for more details -> [email protected]

Raffle, BBQ, and other activities in the works!

To monitor interest please add your name below to our sign-up list!! (Copy and Paste)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!!

Robbie

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm interested in attending. Please keep me informed of the arrangements

Regards

Dermot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dermot said:
I'm interested in attending. Please keep me informed of the arrangements

Regards

Dermot
This SAT, we have a good amount of Ferrari's and other exotic cars coming out to the meet...

Hope to see you there..

There is also a Cruise from the weekly Santana Row meet to LeMans Karting this SAT!!

for more info please email me - [email protected]

Thanks!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
MontinolaRacing said:
This SAT, we have a good amount of Ferrari's and other exotic cars coming out to the meet...

Hope to see you there..

There is also a Cruise from the weekly Santana Row meet to LeMans Karting this SAT!!

for more info please email me - [email protected]

Thanks!!
I'll get there about Noon!

Cheers

Derm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts