Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Hello from Orlando. I don't own a ferrari yet. I hope one day to get a 360. So I'm on this site to learn about the in's and out's of the 360. So when you see me post a dumb question be nice. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of 360 owners on this site. Good luck on the search!

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Wow, that video is crazy. That is definitely a scary situation. Out of curiousity what year Firebird is that?

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
If you become a member you can read the buyer's guide for the 360 which is in fact very resourceful.

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool, I had a '98 up until September '07.

Chris
anything done to yours? i have long tubes, off road y pipe, magna flow muffler, 3400 stall converter, ported mass, slp lid, slp low temp stat, reflashed computer and some other little stuff. it runs great. mid 11's :steeringwheel:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
anything done to yours? i have long tubes, off road y pipe, magna flow muffler, 3400 stall converter, ported mass, slp lid, slp low temp stat, reflashed computer and some other little stuff. it runs great. mid 11's :steeringwheel:
SLP cold air intake, Flowmaster exhaust, and Highflow magnaflow catalytic converter.

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome to the "LIFE"

Hello from Orlando. I don't own a ferrari yet. I hope one day to get a 360. So I'm on this site to learn about the in's and out's of the 360. So when you see me post a dumb question be nice. :thumbsup:
Ask away.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome,,,non Ferrari owner here,,,but I did borrow a F430 a couple weeks ago. Had to join just to tell everyone that I now understand what all the fuss is about!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Welcome to FL.
Please ask away. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask that leads to a $$$$$ repair bill.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Asking question to learn are not "dumb" questions. They are smart.

Post in the 360 section.
I don't think he is able to post in the 360 section because he is not an owner.

Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey,

im also a non ferrari owner, I love the ferrari's and my other cars. I am learning everything about ferrari's atm. I hope with support on this forum I'll get my ferrari,

I own A GU Patrol and Nissan Skyline V-spec GT-R...
Cheers,
GU.Ferrari

1 - 20 of 21 Posts