Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But of course no trip can be without incident, I was very lucky that it happened late at night on my way home from.................never mind....

Flat tire, I picked up something that put a hole in my tire the size of a 22 built, It was 2 a.m and I lucked out on the towing guy he was very experienced with exotics but wow could he talk never shut up once and me with a hangover just my luck....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A good day

On Sat the start of the Bullrun was to begin at 8 a.m and I had full intention on being there and taking pics until I came to my senses.

Formula for good time

Location-Banff national park-check
Money-plenty-check
Hot car-348 Spider-check
Passenger-6 ft bombshell-check........equals= get the f out of Dodge Fri night and f#ck the Bullrun on Sat.......YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!

Let me tell ya when there is nothing to stress about in your life at that moment in time it is pure bliss and the gods smile upon your every moment.

We had perfect weather for three days, they let me park the car where ever I wanted Lake Louise, Banff springs, Moreen Lake all with VIP treatment

The cool one was at the Springs Hotel I turn the corner and wouldn't you know it a black sheep of the family another 348 spider black, I was sure Goth sent him to spy on me...

The pic with the Elk was kind of cool I was motoring on the old #1 highway with an Aston Martin when we spotted the Elk so I turned around got out took a pic and then he noticed me.... just stared at me and started to grunt my thought not the car not the car so I crouched down so I did not look threatening and slinked my way back in the car and gone PHEW!

Hope you guys enjoyed watching as much as I enjoyed taking the pics, it's good to be back boys.

Now to face reality again...:(

Ps to all that are thinking on taking a long trip in your F car just do it, the car ran way better after every drive especially when pushed a little and you wont regret the experience who are you saving it for the next owner f#ck him....

I hope when I sell the car he won't read this ...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Happy to read someone else is as happy and enjoys life as much as I do, just one litle thing is different, I still don't have a Ferrari. :mad:

But I love it anyway.

Do everything you want to do, the last thing I want to do is regretting the things I didn't do.

Passenger and car looks great.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Again, great pictures. The tire incident is definitely unfortunate, but as long as the rest of the trip was great who cares. (oh yea and as long as the car wasn't injured;) )

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
your 348 looks better than the black one (specially because of the wheels), but you need to improve your parking abilities! hehehehehe

great pictures!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very Cool

Looks like a great trip NightLife.

Thanks for sharing.

Greg

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy to read someone else is as happy and enjoys life as much as I do, just one litle thing is different, I still don't have a Ferrari. :mad:

But I love it anyway.

Do everything you want to do, the last thing I want to do is regretting the things I didn't do.

Passenger and car looks great.
Thank you very much, I try and enjoy as much as I can when I can I come from a hard working family that almost never stopped to enjoy life as such.

As Ferris Bueller once said

"Life moves pretty fast if you don't stop and take a look around once and a while you could miss it."

Bueller ....Bueller .....................Bueller..:D :D

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ciao Boxer

Great trip report. Have you stopped smiling yet ?
Ya unfortunately I have nothing like a dose of reality to put a scowl on my face.

I shouldn't complain though my life is pretty good and I have lot's to be thankful for, a little hard work never hurt anybody?????? except in my case I always take my work home with me and end up with a hangover..:rofl:

I was always an overachiever..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ciao Stile

your 348 looks better than the black one (specially because of the wheels), but you need to improve your parking abilities! hehehehehe

great pictures!
No I park correct

I parked like I own the place

Ya that's right I SAID IT...:cool:

:D :D

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Ya unfortunately I have nothing like a dose of reality to put a scowl on my face.

I shouldn't complain though my life is pretty good and I have lot's to be thankful for, a little hard work never hurt anybody?????? except in my case I always take my work home with me and end up with a hangover..:rofl:

I was always an overachiever..:rolleyes:
Sounds like a tough job ;)

New co-pilot ?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ciao Boxer

Sounds like a tough job ;)

New co-pilot ?
That's why I like you nothing gets by you.

Yes sort of new co pilot my other gal and I are on the Fritz as of a couple of months now, so I went up to Calgary to clear my head ran into one of my old flames and now I'm more confused than ever.

Story of my life...:(

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That's why I like you nothing gets by you.

Yes sort of new co pilot my other gal and I are on the Fritz as of a couple of months now, so I went up to Calgary to clear my head ran into one of my old flames and now I'm more confused than ever.

Story of my life...:(
Well at least you keep things interesting.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I hope you work things out Nightlife. Good luck.

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts