Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This day was one of the most exciting ones, we were at the Calgary speed way on invite from the ZR team

There must have been 30 exotics there and all of them were being put threw there paces it was UBER cool, especially the Ford GT, Maserati, and Enzo plus a 707hp 430 , 650 hp 911 and the ultimate gallardo 1000hp green monster, this was the first car I saw as I pulled up and in a blink of an eye she was gone it sent chills up my spine.

But not like watching the Enzo, the owner Zahir who by the way is one fantastic gentleman was ripping her up and down for hours taking people for burns full throttle
I was right beside the track and let me tell you it was concussive when it went by, I'm pretty sure it's not stock.

The day ended with a shoot out of the two top dogs a new Maserati vs the Enzo

This battle of these two power houses has been going on for some time both owners are close friends and they try to outdo each other

Today was the final for bragging rights, The Maserati just had completed 250k in upgrades and it was very close race but the Enzo was the victor.

Such an awesome day with great company.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics
The next few are of the cars on the track you will see lots of the Enzo as it was doing circles around every one

The 911 was the coolest sounding as in different it whistled loud you could not hear the engine just a whistle like Jackie Chan's car on Cannon Ball run.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These next ones are of the Maserati sorry for the grainy pics I was not paying attention too excited, this thing does not look street legal yet it is what a monstrous engine.

The other pics are of my buddy's gal getting a ride in the Enzo for her B-day present she was so excited when she got out she almost fell over.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great photos. Those cars are unbelievable. I wish I could hear them though:)

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
what is that thing near the Maserati's exhaust that says ENZO?

GREAT pictures, you went to heaven during the weekend! hehehehe

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ciao buddy

I don't know your guess is as good as mine, I didn't recognize half the stuff in there...:eek:

·
Registered
532 Posts

i think its an enzo capristo exhaust. since the mc12 and enzo's powerplants are almost the same, the owner might have just stuck the enzos exhaust on.

just my guess tho.

·
Registered
532 Posts
night life thats simply amazing, very cool that you live that close to the grand prix. i would have loved to see all of that, Forza Ferrari!!

now i can get atleast alittle closer with that video that chrishawk found thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts