Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao boys what did I miss?

Good to be back did you guys miss me..... Saint be nice..

Any hoo just got back from one hell of a week in Calgary and the mountains, ah yes you should of seen it sunny Sky's cool breeze hot car hotter passenger and even hotter driver??????? COO KOO COO KOO

Ah but why describe it when I can show ya...I thought I would do it in sections to many pics other wise....Enjoy.

These first bunch are of the drive up, Me and a buddy of mine drove up together on Tues, we made pretty good time but we had to stop for gas three times.

It was also a hot day out +26c with lots of bugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Looks like a great time. Nice weather, nice cars=:D BTW its nice to see you back, I was getting worried:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
ooooooh, the joy of hitting the road during the weekend, seems like a lot of the members here did it the past few days (me included, but not in a F-car)

great pictures, I'll rush to see the other ones!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that sky is just as beautiful as the car...
You are so right the sky's here go on for ever it is breath taking especially with storms or sunsets that last till 10 p.m

Here are a few pics of the ride home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Wow, that is incredible. We're lucky to have skies like that around here once a month. And then only during the summer on the eve of a full moon before Saturn aligns with Jupiter. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
You are so right the sky's here go on for ever it is breath taking especially with storms or sunsets that last till 10 p.m

Here are a few pics of the ride home.
that's pretty good, but in Brasília (were I used to live) it is even better

best sky I ever seen is there, can't compare to anything else

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Gosh, you people in higher and lower lattitude than me and your pretty skies!
oh, I'm sure your latitude has great stuff too!

to illustrate what I said about Brasília's sky, some pictures

no photoshop, that's the real thing (believe me, I've seen it even prettier than that!)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts