Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there were only 3,715 copies of the car, one sees very few on the road. I see about one a year as I am driving something else. Never have I seen another driving while I am in my sweet thing except for Ferrari events. I have always disliked seeing an identical copy of what I am in.

Gas stations are always a trip. People have asked me what year is the Mustang, Porsche, Corvette, Viper, etc. I, of course, tell them of their error. Those who know Ferrari normally wonder what year it is. Until they tell me the model, I do not tell them.

When I am taking my lady out, the service is great. At a restaurant, the people inside somehow know what I arrived in. Maybe it is because the vehicle is parked next to the front door.

Performance is what counts. The 550 does show why it receives the attention it gets. No car I have played with on the Southern California freeways match it in any form. Can one think of a prettier car? No. Am I safe? Yes, I can see all around me, I stop on a dime, and go where I point the car.

Oh, I forgot. If I see an opening in the traffic, I can be a running back seeing a hole in the line. Accelerate.

FUN! 8)

Darn, I thank God I am so blessed to be able to drive this thing. May all be so fortunate.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Everyone has the chance to own one. If you've got the dream, go and and make it happen. Ever since I piloted my Grandad's 308 while sat on his knee at the age of four in 1980 it's been my dream to own one. One day soon it will happen, it's been lots of hard work and there's more hurdles to go but I'll get there :)

Chin up :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts