Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is what i did for about 4 hours today. Compressed the file as small as I could, my apologies for it being 2MB. The garbled audio stinks as the camcorder/lipstick cam are new to me and this was my first use. Will have better audio in the future.

New Hampshire International Speedway in Louden, New Hampshire (USA) This was only my second try at this particular track and am still learning it so the shift points and turn in may not be perfect. We live, we learn.

Forza Ferrari :)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Steve,

Great video and thanks for posting. Your 308 loves the track with all the work you've done to it.

Just a quick FYI, you can post 10MB videos and I don't mind!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Great stuff! Some of those trees seem awfullt close :wink:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enzo250GTO said:
I like it with the music.
I didn't see any close calls, looks like you drove the track like a champ.
Glad you like the music.. and the driving. This was my second track day there so i had a better understanding of the lines and the cones are also a clue as to what to do. Had no offs but did spin at turn 11 during the first session as there was a water puddle there and once the tires got to temp they also got a bit greasy and the turn after the puddle a few of us spun a bit. No biggie really as the turn is only at about 40mph so keep the clutch in (to not stall) and once all is ok choose first gear and move along.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts