Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

It would be great for Ferrair Life'ers to meet at the track sometime. There are various events we could all take advantage of and they do provide instructors if needed. Was out there yesterday and had a good time, lots of great cars both closed and open wheel. For the first time used the new Traqmate data logger and then combined the streaming data to make a virtual dash.

Made a few mistakes on this lap (late apex at the uphill, not on the gas soon enough at the last downhill)... but all in all a great time. Nothing like accelerating at 80 mph straight into a tire wall to wake you up :)

Kinda knew the track threw you left/right/left at various points, but now see these can be at over 1G. Amazing G-forces :)

http://www.ispexperts.com/nhis072706_data.wmv

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
that was awesome. I love the virtual dash. Everytime that I see track footage I wish there was a tach or speedo there, very cool indeed. Amazing the telemetry systems you got to take advantage of.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FunkyJunc said:
that was awesome. I love the virtual dash. Everytime that I see track footage I wish there was a tach or speedo there, very cool indeed. Amazing the telemetry systems you got to take advantage of.
Thanks you my friend. Am very much taking advantage of the Traqmate's lap and also sector comparison times. Did a few laps differently to see which technique was TRULY faster, as seat of the pants feel can be misleading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts