Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an event called MITCAR (Midlands Italian Car Day) this Sunday 31st August at Newstead Abbey, Notts. There will be lots of Ferraris as well as other Italians there.

If anyone from here is interested in going please let me know and I can send you more details. The url for the venue is http://www.newsteadabbey.org.uk it's a very old building with grounds and should be very interesting.

I will be going so long as we don't have torrential rain and I'll try to take lots of photos and post them here next week.

Justyn.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Newstead Abbey.....Sun

Justyn,

I am travelling back to London from Lancashire on Sunday; depending on the weather, I may well take a detour past Newstead. Would expect to be there around 3-3.30. What time does the event finish ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked the organiser for you, this is his reply which I have just received:

>>> We have scheduled the prize giving for 3.30 so the only disadvantage in arriving this late would be to be excluded fom the competition. The house closes art 5 pm with last entries at 4 but the grounds remain open until dusk - around 8pm <<<

Maybe see you on Sunday!

Justyn.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Justyn,

My apols as I didn't make it on Sunday. Rather a late one Sat evening at a wedding function. Was that your red 348 Spyder travelling north bound on the M6 about 7-7.30 pm I didn't get chance to see the reg plate....?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shame you couldn't make it, it was a fun day out. That wasn't my car you saw, maybe someone else who had been to the MITCAR event going home.

I was intending to take some photos but when I turned my digital camera on I found the batteries were flat and there was nowhere to buy any at the event.

A friend took some though and weather permitting I'm seeing him at another local meet-up on Wednesday night where he'll have them burnt onto CD for me so I can post a few.

Justyn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts