Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
As I am new to the world of Ferrari Owners, I just wanted to introduce myself and post a pict of my new 328 GTS, just the night I parked it the first time in my garage... (Apologise for the bad quaility of the pic)

I was looking around for about 10 month to find a reasonable priced 328 GTS in good condition. First I was looking for a non-red one, but in Sitz they are rare and the ones I kooked at were in doubtable condition for the price... Then finaly I found it (s-# 69637) and ... am very happy with it. A dream came true...

So now saving money goes ahead to enlarge the collection with a 12 cyl...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The pair is completely different but it s a absolutely cool 8) combination to choose from fro road use, depending where you are heading to... :wink:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Welcome to Ferrari Forum. Very nice garage and collection you have in your signature, of course the 328 is the best (yes I'm biased). What V12 are you hoping to get?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dreams would be a 364GT4 BB, but realisticly it would be a Testarossa and having a look at my bankers face, this will take a bit of a time now... :(

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome to the forum Climena, and congrats with a wonderfull addition

i must say, a fully red Austin Healey 3000 is pretty rare aswell, but is sure looks good next to the 328

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hockenheim last November

Hi there,

Possibly these pictures might be of some interest for some of you. They were taken during a track day at Hockenheim last November. I just wanted to check the Handling of the 328GTS on the limit, but didnt force it too much. I just want to keep it in that very good condition, it is!

Best regards
Christoph

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts