Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THATS EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER ! ONE WORD OF WARNING, THE O RING GASKETS WHICH ARE SUPPOSEDTO BE REUSABLE WEREN'T ! ONE SIDE WAS VERY EASY AND CAME OUT NO BOTHER THE OTHER WAS A RIGHT PAIN, HAD TO USE A LOT OF HEAT AND PLENTY PATIENCE CHIPPING AWAY TO FULLY REMOVE IT AND GET A GOOD CLEAN SURFACE. THE WAIT THOUGH IS MOST DEFINETELY WORTH IT, VALUE FOR MONEY ? WELL ITS FOR A FERRARI !!!! MIND YOU WATCH IF IN UNDERGROUND CAR PARK, CAN SET OF SENSITIVE CAR ALARMS !! lol....... THE SYSTEM IS WELL MADE AND A GOOD FIT, COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT THE STAMP COMPETIZIONE ONLY THOUGH !! HAVE DONE ABOUT 100 MILES WITH IT ON AND CAN THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND THE ADDITION OF ONE TO A 328, TRANSFORMS THE RATHER BLAND AND METALLIC ORIGINAL SOUND. ;) BEFORE PURCHASE THOUGH I WOULD SAY HEAR ONE FIRST THEY ARE LOUD.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
My brother's 328 had a sports exhaust though I don't know the type and since he's sold it I won't know what it was either. But it sounded WONDERFUL!!!

A good mate of mine has had a Tubi installed on his 328 a couple of months ago and that car also sounds glorious. Particularly in tunnels!

Congrats on the new purchase, and enjoy her in good health for many miles.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many Thanks For The Comments, Onno , It Most Definitely Is An Improvement Over The Rather Strangled Stock System, Have You Got The Boxer On The Road Yet ? Now Thats A Car With A Lovely Sound....:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't Know How You Have The Patience To Wait !!;) Good Luck With Her Anyway, Love To See Some Pics When You Do Get Her Out On The Road.

Gavin.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TELL ME ABOUT IT !! I HAVE ALREADY STARTED REPLACING BOLTS AND WASHERS THAT DONT MEET UP TO THE SPARKLE FINISH !!!!:p ,REAR SUSPENSION ARMS ARE BEING PAINTED AND ARE DRYING AS WE SPEAK !! I REALLY MUST GET OUT AND GET A GIRLFRIEND !! MAYBE IF I,D GIVEN THE WIFE THE ATTENTION THE CAR GETS....... NAH ON SECOND THOUGHTS , HAVE ENJOYED THE CAR MORE !!!!!:rofl: NO OFFENCE TO ANY FEMALES OUT THERE !

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
TELL ME ABOUT IT !! I HAVE ALREADY STARTED REPLACING BOLTS AND WASHERS THAT DONT MEET UP TO THE SPARKLE FINISH !!!!:p ,REAR SUSPENSION ARMS ARE BEING PAINTED AND ARE DRYING AS WE SPEAK !! I REALLY MUST GET OUT AND GET A GIRLFRIEND !! MAYBE IF I,D GIVEN THE WIFE THE ATTENTION THE CAR GETS....... NAH ON SECOND THOUGHTS , HAVE ENJOYED THE CAR MORE !!!!!:rofl: NO OFFENCE TO ANY FEMALES OUT THERE !

I bet the car will cost you less in the long run too. Get a TR too, the 328 won't complain if you bring another Italian beauty home with you, they'll both sit happily together in your garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts