Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and girls!!).

I own a Ferrari 456M GT in Norway. I could use the folowing:

Both catalytic converters. I have replacement pipes now.

Stebro race exhaust (from cats and backwards). I have new FUCHS rear silencers now.

Anyone got this?

BOTH THE FUCHS SILENCERS AND THE REPLACEMENT PIPES ARE FOR SALE. I ALSO HAVE THE ORIGINAL MUFFLERS.

Looking for Ferrari friends, as this is my first Ferrari and I have only had it for a year or so.

This is a GREAT site!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I understand your frustration... I don't use it in the winter, except a few runs when it is so cold that the roads are dry and clear just for getting the fluids to circulate etc. Always very exciting! It is very cold here now. About 25 degrees Celcius below zero - around 0 Degrees Fahrenheit I would guess.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome F456M!

I am also new here. Great to here you take the car out in the winter when the roads are dry. I do the same in Switzerland and I think that is the best way to hibernate a cavallino.

The roads in Norway are fabulous. I bet you're out early summer mornings before the mobile homes start plugging up the mountain passes, working out the car and working up a breakfast appetite. I suspect you get the front totally covered by smacked mosquitos up there in summer time?

Have you talked to Autoropa in Malmö regarding your exhaust parts? I hear they are well connected and it's only a six hour drive.

Best regards,
il Capolino

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Welcome to F Life F456 M. Covered in snow here in DUblin too. Not much fun!

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
--- I could use the folowing:

Both catalytic converters. I have replacement pipes now.

Stebro race exhaust (from cats and backwards).

---
Welcome to FL.

As to CATS those will be hard to find and will be quite costly. You might try Eurospares in England.

As to the Stebro, not much suggestion here. It's a very different company from when Peter Broker owned it years ago, and I frequently hear of supply issues long (very long) after payment was made! Might want to stay away from this.

You might want to look into a few other aftermarket muffler makes for availability and price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts