Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might have noticed somebody bought the brandname Stratos and now wants to build a new version of the car. The old Stratos had a Dino engine, so it was Ferrari-engined. Although I'm not quite fond about the pics I have seen yet, I did get a little curious. Would they really put a Ferrari engine in it to keep the tradition going? There are several plastic full scale models built, but without engines, so I had no idea. One site mentioned it would get a Ferrari engine, but who trusts one website?

After some mailing I got the answer that the pre-production car will be based around the 360 Challenge Stradale unit, and that the idea is that the limited production Fenomenon Stratos will be supplied with this unit. However, everything is still in development, so nothing is sure.

Who knows :D Will attach some pics of the car, untill now they have models for a streetversion, spyderversion and ralleyversion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Paint it black and we have the new Batman car :green: :green: :green:

I got it.....its the new version of the Green Hornet hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Looks like a blow up matchbox car !!!! Does it come with a hotwheel track ???

Now, lose the Liberachi color, stretch it 3-4 feet and remove a foot on the height and we might have a cool car...

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
oh crap, let me go clean the barf out of my keyboard...

What happened to curves???? No woman ever had beautiful legs becuase they were angular!!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
eatpasta said:
oh crap, let me go clean the barf out of my keyboard...

What happened to curves???? No woman ever had beautiful legs becuase they were angular!!!

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Fell off my chair laughing !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eatpasta said:
The original Stratos didn't have curves as well, but I think that's a beautiful car. And I agree with Magnum, stretch it a bit and make it a few inches lower. The site about the car (www.fenomenon.com) will be renewed in about 5-6 weeks and then there will be a weekly progress on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts