Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By popular request heres a few photos of the Stradale I purchased a couple of weeks ago. I had my first track day as well as a car show this weekend (Busy busy), so the Race numbers were attached and off I went!

I have two more track days coming up this month + the Ferrari Challenge event at Infineon on the 13th and 14th (Any one else going?) of this month. To cap it all, the wife and I are entered into the 3 day Ferrari Challenge Rally of Oregon in Aug.. Should be fun in a stradale, I've a full race timer and in-helmet communication system in the car, so I'm tempted to get competitive :)

Derm

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Derm,

Great looking car, glad to see it finally worked out for you and that you're getting some major track time in it. As I recall you are always teasing me about how much free time I have. With all your track days lined it looks my bad traits are rubbing off on you.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

Andrew, I just wish I had more free time, by the end of this month I will have been in Chicago, Washington, Taipai and Beijing.. So fitting in the car stuff is always a challenge!

I'll post more pics as I get them for the track events etc

Derm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts