Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Beautiful cars and bikes! I just love the CS:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Very Nice!! Great Photos! Thanks!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Am I the only confused soul here? In one photo it goes CS - F40 - CS, then in another it goes CS - F40 - 911... something fishy is going on here. I guess the Cayenne isn't worthy of love

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Am I the only confused soul here? In one photo it goes CS - F40 - CS, then in another it goes CS - F40 - 911... something fishy is going on here. I guess the Cayenne isn't worthy of love
CS on the right of the F40 is sold. I took the picture before the buyer had it picked up. I sold the car and before it was gone I relized what a mistake I made, so instead of backing out of the deal I bought another one from a friend of mine. The new one has the factory stripe which is something I always wanted.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
CS on the right of the F40 is sold. I took the picture before the buyer had it picked up. I sold the car and before it was gone I relized what a mistake I made, so instead of backing out of the deal I bought another one from a friend of mine. The new one has the factory stripe which is something I always wanted.
A true love story. :D Lost, recovery, and a happy ending.

Good call on the stripe. I do think it is something that all Challange Stradales & Scuderias should have.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great collection, thanks for the pictures!

I wonder how the CS compares with the GT3 RS?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
That is awesome! Did you lose or make money from selling and buying the CSs?

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
WOW, you have ALL the toys, don't you??

incredible, really! congratulations, incredible garage with a great selection of both cars and bikes

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Indeed, after seeing several 328's at the weekend, I really want another now, they are even more beautiful than I thought. As soon as liquidity returns to the financial markets, I will be out shopping.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is awesome! Did you lose or make money from selling and buying the CSs?

Chris
Lost! But at least this one has the factory stripe so its about even.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Lost! But at least this one has the factory stripe so its about even.
Thats alright, its better to be out a bit of money for that beautiful machine!:)

Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

Good call on the stripe. I do think it is something that all Challange Stradales & Scuderias should have.
Oh Boxer, I'm so sorry but I'm pretty sure to disappoint you with my Scudi..:(

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Do you still have the 2nd CS?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts