Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Heard form my dealer, he's coming to KL/Ipoh Malaysia on 23rd for 3 days on a private visit. Must be to see Michelle Yeoh's family! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Stradale said:
Heard form my dealer, he's coming to KL/Ipoh Malaysia on 23rd for 3 days on a private visit. Must be to see Michelle Yeoh's family! :)
Any relationship to her? She is from Malaysia right? Is there not already a dealer in KL?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
momo said:
Stradale said:
Heard form my dealer, he's coming to KL/Ipoh Malaysia on 23rd for 3 days on a private visit. Must be to see Michelle Yeoh's family! :)
Any relationship to her? She is from Malaysia right? Is there not already a dealer in KL?
Yes she's Malaysian and her family is in Ipoh some 200km north of the capital Kuala Lumpur. But she resides mostly in Hong Kong because of the movie industry since she's one of the top actresses in Hong Kong.

Yes the sole importer is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in fact in Petaling Jaya where I live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Our importer/dealer will be hosting a dinner for Jean Todt at his house in KL on 28th Dec and I've been invited! It'll be nice to meet him again. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
Yeah, I like the gunmetal coloured rims he has on the CS and Enzo. Can't believe he's getting rid of the CS though.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Stradale said:
Our importer/dealer will be hosting a dinner for Jean Todt at his house in KL on 28th Dec and I've been invited! It'll be nice to meet him again. :D
Be sure to tell them hello from all of us at Ferrari Forum. Maybe Jean will pay us a visit afterwards and post a few.

If you see Michelle Yeoh tell her I said hi. I'm sure she doesn't remember me, but I met her in spring 2002. A very funny person actually. At the time she was trying to start her own production company and produce her first film on her own. I saw a clip, but never saw the movie come out :-? .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Stradale said:
Our importer/dealer will be hosting a dinner for Jean Todt at his house in KL on 28th Dec and I've been invited! It'll be nice to meet him again. :D
Be sure to tell them hello from all of us at Ferrari Forum. Maybe Jean will pay us a visit afterwards and post a few.

If you see Michelle Yeoh tell her I said hi. I'm sure she doesn't remember me, but I met her in spring 2002. A very funny person actually. At the time she was trying to start her own production company and produce her first film on her own. I saw a clip, but never saw the movie come out :-? .
Sure will mention this Forum if I have the chance! ;)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top