Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my first ferrari: 03 360 spider, black on black, 6 speed. wasn't looking to do so, but saw it sitting in the showroom and was stunned.

have had some pretty nice cars, but i am absolutely astounded by this rig.

not sure i'm man enough to own it! lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
blkonblk360 said:
wasn't looking to do so, but saw it sitting in the showroom and was stunned....
This must be the ultimate compliment to the car's designers, that you just walk in and have to buy it. Wow.

blkonblk360 said:
.... not sure i'm man enough to own it!
Don't sell yourself short - you've definitely got balls (if you're male!) letting your passion have such free reign. Now get out there and enjoy it on behalf of all of us! :green: :green:
(BTW, welcome to FF and do put up some pix when available)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Now, next order of buisness...PICTURES!!! PICTURES!!! PICTURES!!! Show us pics!! Black on Black is the sweetest combination possible. Period. No if's, and's, or but's about it. And, being a 360 makes it even better.

But that's just my opinion. :lol:

There is also a thread about a 2004 Ferrari Forum Calender...why not add yours to it?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
The 360 Spider is my dream car. I want mine in yellow though. Post some pics of your black one though, I don't think I've seen one in black. Where are you located? USA?

Welcome to the forum! I am trying to get a FerrariForum calendar going for 2005, reply to my thread on that subject if you want to have your new Ferrari featured in it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
feeling welcomed!

thanks for the support fellas.
no pics yet, but i'll see what i can do about that...a little background. . had a c-4 and wasn't ready to make the plunge yet. especially since i couldn't get my arms around the existing color schemes: black on tan...or titanium on red, or even the titanium on black.

i actually preferred the six speed to the f-1 because i like a more involved ride. i usually checked the local dealer once a quarter or when i had time. just blowing off a little steam. and there it was. right there on the show room floor.

wasn't ready, wasn't looking, but was so intoxicated by it, i just pulled the trigger. the black on black had my mind.

have only gotten it out once, but it makes the c-4 feel like, well, a bmw 3 series. absolutely incredible beast. and i know i still have no educated enough to fully appreciate this piece of art.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yeah...it was Pete who started the Calender thread.

Pete, these pics are for you...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Re: feeling welcomed!

blkonblk360 said:
wasn't ready, wasn't looking, but was so intoxicated by it, i just pulled the trigger. the black on black had my mind.
Funny how that is! Glad it worked for you. When I was looking for a sports car, I thought about a Corvette but then I thought "Ya know, every swingin' dick out there has a 'Vette." You see them everywhere. I had always wanted a Ferrari ever since I saw Magnum's and when I realised that I could get into one for less than the price of a Vette I started looking. Took me 6 months to find my car. Whenever I think I spent too much money on something that is just a toy, I go out to the garage and look at the Ferrari. That removes all doubt. I'm sure you will be spending some time out there admiring your car while your wife is like "Honey! Come to bed!" You'll be like "Yeah, yeah, yeah, in a minute!"

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
360 Spyder said:
Yeah...it was Pete who started the Calender thread.

Pete, these pics are for you...
Wow! The black is nice. The car just doesn't look right sitting on the showroom floor though does it? I need to see some outdoor pics!

·
Registered
776 Posts
If they ever let me take that outside...they know it will be a LONG while before I bring it back!! :lol: :green:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
black on black

this is what i mean: there's no way i could have got as geeked on the rig if it had been anything other than black on black and a six speed.

stupid as it sounds, i think it was fate...even if i got it in my head, that i wanted a black on black, 6 speed, 03 and went looking: how long would i have had to wait. yet there it was...

starting to sound like a DIG-ME. i'll lay out for a little. just got a little fired up and had to rap with someone!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Re: black on black

blkonblk360 said:
starting to sound like a DIG-ME. i'll lay out for a little. just got a little fired up and had to rap with someone!
Hey man, that's what we're here for! We love your car just as much as you do! You came to the right place!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
My friend had a black-on-black Modena. It was beautiful. But be careful though the fine polishing scratches shows very easily on the black coat.

Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts