Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am currently looking at a car in the NJ / NYC area, and want to have a pre-purchase done. I have attempted to find this kind of information in the forum, but haven't had any luck yet. Can anyone out there help me out on this, or point me towards an appropriate thread?

Thanks Very Much!

J.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I recommend Bryan Vignale @ Independent Motorworks in Short Hills, NJ.

973-376-7888

He recently did one for me on a Testarossa, and even the seller was impressed with his work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many Thanks Jungathart! I have contacted Mr. Vignale, and hope to do business with him very soon!

J.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Yes, Vignale is a wonderful name to be in the Ferrari business, isn't it? 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a quick follow-up. This was a great tip! I was able to take most of the day off from work and Mr. Vignale @ Independent Motorworks didn't even seem to mind my hanging around & peering over his shoulder. The PPI was extensive, and the additional info & insight he provided along the way were very helpful & greatly appreciated. Thanks again Jungathart!
(Oh, and I bought the car - a 348tb SS Challenge.)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
j_man,
You bought the best 348 possible, congrats!!! 8)

how about pics?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the support & welcome! It's a beautiful Fly Yellow - #37 / 100, and came with all of the original SS interior bits, etc. in boxes. I hope to tidy it up, get some pics, and add it to the registry. Anyone know how many of the SS cars were also Challenge cars?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts