Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am looking for my first Ferrari and my first vintage car, a 308 GT4. I look forward to learning from and eventually contributing to the community. As a kid of the '70's I love the styling and since I plan to drive it fairly regularly in rotation with my daily Lotus Evora 400 (also a transverse mid-engine 2+2 but 3.5L 6) a bit of practicality works for me. Prefer an original car in good driver condition but would be open to a mechanically sound driving project if the car has good bones and the price reflects the condition. I'm located in Southern California but open to buying out of state. The only color combo I would rule out at this point would be white with red interior since that would be the same as my Lotus.
Thank you and looking forward to your replies!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may have the car you are looking for. 1975 gt4, no CA smog check, 45,000 miles, red/tan leather. Serial 10386, less than 500 miles from belt/bearings, 4 correct Michelin XWX tires with only 500 miles. Located in Coeur D’Alene, ID. Send email to [email protected] for pics, info. Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts