Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Gentleman/Ladies!!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've had a love for Ferrari's for as long as I can remember (Who doesn't??) A friend of mine owns a 360, simply an amazing ride. Looking to learn from the many affluent Ferrari owners on the forum as well as offering up some of my own knowledge and expertise.

I live in South Jersey and own my own detailing business as well. Don't hesitate to ask anything detail related as I'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

I'd also like to find out more information about possibly becoming a forum sponsor.

Thanks for the welcomes in advanced and I hope to be an active member of the forum!!

Nick

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good Afternoon Gentleman/Ladies!!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've had a love for Ferrari's for as long as I can remember (Who doesn't??) A friend of mine owns a 360, simply an amazing ride. Looking to learn from the many affluent Ferrari owners on the forum as well as offering up some of my own knowledge and expertise.

I live in South Jersey and own my own detailing business as well. Don't hesitate to ask anything detail related as I'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

I'd also like to find out more information about possibly becoming a forum sponsor.

Thanks for the welcomes in advanced and I hope to be an active member of the forum!!

Nick
Dear Comrade AurObessions,

Welcome to the Forum. I have only joined very recently but it is certainly a friendly place. I look forward to your future posts.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the warm reception.

I'm happy to be here and will probably spend the next few hours reading up on what has already been posted.

Again, thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao dude

Hey you own the perfect business to own a Ferrari what you waiting for..:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome. Quick professional question, what is the best product for getting brake dust off alloys?
Meg's Wheel Brightener is perhaps the strongest product and works the most effectively. However you have to be careful and more times than not dilute it. It's extremely acidic and should not be left to dwell.

DP Wheel Gel is a decent cleaner that needs to be agitated to do it's job well. I use it most because it's extremely easy to use and most importantly, safe.

Thank you all for the welcomes!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome, Nick.

Continuing on wheel cleaners, what is your opinion of P21s? I am among those people who absolutely will not use a harsh wheel cleaner. I'm surprised you mentioned another safe one but not P21s.

Cheers,

Tony :)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Meg's Wheel Brightener is perhaps the strongest product and works the most effectively. However you have to be careful and more times than not dilute it. It's extremely acidic and should not be left to dwell.

DP Wheel Gel is a decent cleaner that needs to be agitated to do it's job well. I use it most because it's extremely easy to use and most importantly, safe.

Thank you all for the welcomes!!
Many thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, Nick.

Continuing on wheel cleaners, what is your opinion of P21s? I am among those people who absolutely will not use a harsh wheel cleaner. I'm surprised you mentioned another safe one but not P21s.

Cheers,

Tony :)
Tony,

P21s makes excellent products as well. Do you use P21s Regular or Gel?

I've used them in the past and while both do an excellent job, DP's Wheel Gel gives me the same results at a much cheaper price! I end up going through ALOT of this stuff, so I rate my products on effectiveness AND value. For a weekend warrior such as yourself, get the P21s if you don't mind spending the extra few dollars.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks for the advice, Nick.

In recent years, I have actually kept all of my wheels cleaned, polished, and waxed, to the point that I have not needed any wheel cleaner; a dedicated bucket of car wash soap, cloth, and china bristle brush have been doing the deed for me.

I used the original P21s way back when it first became popular. But I will definitely consider your recommendation of DP, if it is as effective as P21s.

Cheers,

Tony

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yo Nick! Welcome to the site.

Where are you in S. Jersey. I may want to stop by with my 355.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts