Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to Ferrari Community. My name is Glenn and I live outside of Philadelphia, PA. I just purchased a 1985 308 GTS Qv in Rossa with a Beige interior. I have only had the car a little over a month but have replaced the Fuse Box, Fixed the slow window issue and am having a blast driving and working on the car. If anyone has any questions or would like to tell me about there car I would love to hear back. Everyone have a Happy and Healthy New Year !!!
Captglen308

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Oh No...another Captain.

What are you captain of?

Welcome aboard, we have a lot of fun at other expenses around here. keep your eyes peeled for the first water balloon.

Lane
(sweet 308)

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao Captn

Hello and welcome I'm kind of new myself to this site so I will leave the big welcomes from the senior members. You have joined a good chat line it will be very helpful to you when and if anything goes wrong (fingers crossed)as for the ribbing well that's just part of owning a desirable car great choice by the way.

Ps Why Captglen was teneal taken :D :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the site Captglen. I live in jersey and visit Philly quite often. Go Eagles! I use to have season tickets to the Eagles until we bought a house in south jersey.

Have you heard of Algar ferrari in Philly?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself to Ferrari Community. My name is Glenn and I live outside of Philadelphia, PA. I just purchased a 1985 308 GTS Qv in Rossa with a Beige interior. I have only had the car a little over a month but have replaced the Fuse Box, Fixed the slow window issue and am having a blast driving and working on the car. If anyone has any questions or would like to tell me about there car I would love to hear back. Everyone have a Happy and Healthy New Year !!!
Captglen308
Hey, I recognize that garage. Its from my buddy Steve located in Millstone NJ. Very nice car BTW, the paintjob looks great.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Captglen308
Welcome. I used to spend quite a bit of time on the Main line in my youth. Beautiful area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts