alex

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
hello everyone, im alex. i love cars, mostly Ferrari's and Subaru's

im currently driving an 07 subaru impreza, awd is great

and i hope to someday own a ferrari.

alex
Hey Alex, welcome to Ferrarilife!!!:D To bad the weather sucks in Michigan.:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
hello everyone, im alex. i love cars, mostly Ferrari's and Subaru's

im currently driving an 07 subaru impreza, awd is great

and i hope to someday own a ferrari.

alex
Dear Comrade Alex,

Welcome to Ferrarilife where you will find an whole panoply of decent personages.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
and a bunch of nice guys too.

Welcome
Except for Archie.

Welcome Alex. I saw in another thread that it would appear you are friends with Chris? You must be pretty hard up for friends. Surely there are some other guys up in Michigan you could hang out with?

Congrats on the Impreza. Great car. Subarus are very popular here in Maine also because of their all-weather capability. My neighbors actually have matching "his and hers" Imprezas. We have a guy on this site, Steve, who had a 308QV all set up for racing, great car (but still a 23 year old machine). I went down to check him out at the New Hampshire International Speedway and there were a couple of stock Impreza WRX's there that were lapping him without much difficulty.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Except for Archie.

Welcome Alex. I saw in another thread that it would appear you are friends with Chris? You must be pretty hard up for friends. Surely there are some other guys up in Michigan you could hang out with?

Congrats on the Impreza. Great car. Subarus are very popular here in Maine also because of their all-weather capability. My neighbors actually have matching "his and hers" Imprezas. We have a guy on this site, Steve, who had a 308QV all set up for racing, great car (but still a 23 year old machine). I went down to check him out at the New Hampshire International Speedway and there were a couple of stock Impreza WRX's there that were lapping him without much difficulty.
Yea Pete, Alex and I are friends.:rofl: We went to highschool together, worked on cars together(mine pretty much everyday:rolleyes: ).....and now can't really work on our leases..:(

Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Except for Archie.

funny you should say that your neighbors have matching impreza's, because my brother and i do too, mines grey and his is black. haha

thanks for the welcome man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts